Personal information may include your name, phone number, address and e–mail address along with other information by which you can be personally identified.
We also collect usage information from you when you visit us. Web Site usage information is not identifiable information. It describes how our Web Site is used and navigated, including the number and frequency of visitors to each Web page and the length of their stay. Web Site usage information also includes the domain names of browsers that visit our Web Site, time of day the Web Site was visited and other non–personally identifiable information.
Effective Date: June 14th, 2021
Last updated: June 14th, 2021
This Platform is operated in the United States and intended for use by individuals who are located in the United States.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from you and about you. Here are some examples of the information we may collect:
- Contact Information. For example, we may collect your name, full mailing address, telephone number, mobile number and email address
- Information You Submit. We may collect information when you send us a message through the "Contact Us" page, apply for a job, request a service appointment or estimate, or use similar features on our Platform. This may also include any information you submit via the live chat feature on the Platform. We may also collect information when you enter a promotion. This may include photos, videos and other user-generated content that you submit.
- Social Media Information. We may collect information you post on our social media pages. We may also collect information when you like, share, or comment on our social media or blog posts. We may also collect your social media profile information and information posted on your page.
- Payment Information. You may have the ability to submit payments for our products and services on the Platform. These payments are submitted through a portal operated by our third-party vendor.
- Service Information. For example, we may collect information about your home, equipment, and warranty when you schedule a service.
- Demographic Information. We may collect your birthdate, age, and zip code.
- Device Information. For example, we may collect the type of device you use to access our Platform. We may also collect your device identifier, IP address or operating system.
- Other Information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information in different ways. Below are some examples of how we may collect your information.
- Directly From You. For example, when you:
- Request an appointment or an estimate.
- Sign up to receive promotional communications.
- Join a loyalty, rewards or similar program or club.
- Participate in one of our promotional sweepstakes, contests, surveys, or focus groups.
- Submit a request to our consumer service team.
- Interact with our social media pages.
- Passively. For example, when you:
- Visit and navigate our Platform on any device.
- Click on sponsored links or third-party advertisements.
- Date and time, and length of time on site.
We may also collect information about users over time and across different websites and devices when they use the Platform.
- From Third Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, this may include receiving information from:
- Our business partners, including analytics vendors, online advertising networks, or companies that co-sponsor our promotions.
- Social media sites, including Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
- From our business partners that allow you to sign documents electronically or that provide other verification services.
- Family, friends and others who provide your information to us because they think you may be interested in our products and services or they want to share a product or service with you.
- By Combining Information. For example, we may:
- Combine information that we collect offline with information we collect through our Platform. This may include any financing agreement or rental agreement you complete.
- Combine information we collect about you from the different devices you use to access our Platform.
- Combine information we get from third parties with information we already have about you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Examples of how we may use your information include:
- To Provide Our Products and Services. This could include fulfilling your requests for our products and services.
- To Run and Improve Our Platform and Business. We may use your information to make our Platform and business better. We may also use your information to provide you with information about our business.
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your feedback. It may also include responding to your service scheduling requests or requests for an estimate. We may also notify you if you win a promotion or contest.
- To Communicate With You. We may communicate with you about our relationship. We may also contact you about this Policy or our Platform terms and conditions.
- To Determine Your Eligibility. We may use your information to verify your identity or determine your eligibility for some of our services and promotions. For example, this may include verifying your age, date of birth and state of residence. If you apply for a job through our Platform, we may use this information to evaluate your application. We may also use your information to evaluate your financing application for our products or services.
- For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about new products and special offers. We might use your information to serve you ads about products and offers. We might tell you about new features or updates. We may provide you with information about our company and our business initiatives. We and our partners may engage in interest-based advertising using information gathered across multiple websites, devices, or other platforms. For more information about your choices related to these communications, see the Choices section below.
- For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company and consumers who use our products and services. It may also include protecting our Platform.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information in the following ways:
- Internally. We may share your information with our parent, subsidiaries, or affiliate entities.
- On Our Platform. For example, we may display information you submit as part of a review of our products or services. We may also display information you submit in connection with a promotion.
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include companies that send emails on our behalf or help us run our Platform.
- With Our Business Partners. For example, this may include a third party that co-sponsors a contest or promotion. This may also include companies that provide electronic signature and other verification services. We may also share information with data aggregators, advertisers, media buying agencies, advertising networks and advertising service providers.
- With Any Successors to All or Part of Our Business. For example, if we merge with, acquires or is acquired, or sells part of its business to another entity. This may include an asset sale, corporate reorganization or other change of control.
- To Comply With the Law or To Protect Ourselves. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing information if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We might share information when we are investigating a potential fraud. This could include fraud we think has occurred during a sweepstakes or promotion. We may also share information if you are the winner of a sweepstakes or other contest with anyone who requests a winner’s list.
- For Other Reasons We May Describe to You.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
The Platform where this Policy is located is meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from persons under the age of 13, and strive to comply with the provisions of COPPA (The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has provided us with information, please contact us at (866) 862-2468. You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this website Policy. Please mark your inquiries "COPPA Information Request." Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy on-line here.
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have certain choices about how we use your information. Certain choices you make are browser and device specific.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing communications. In order to opt out of receiving our marketing communications, you may contact us at the information listed below. You may also follow the opt-out instructions contained in all of our marketing communications. Note that you will still receive transactional messages from us, including responses to your inquiries.
Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies:
For information on our use of tracking technologies, and your ability to control these technologies, please click here to contact us.
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our Platform will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. We use reasonable means to safeguard personal information under our control.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
Information we maintain may be stored in or outside of the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your personal information to the United States. This Platform is intended for use in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, which may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country.
Our Platform may contain links to other third-party sites that are not governed by this Policy. If you click on a link to a third-party site, you will be taken to a site we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices used by third-party sites. We suggest that you read the privacy policies of those sites carefully. We are not responsible for these third-party sites.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments or concerns with respect to our privacy practices or this Policy, or wish to update your information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or by telephone at (866) 862-2468. You may also write to us at the following address:
11 Wilson Ave
West Chester, PA 19382
CHANGES IN POLICY
From time to time, we may change our Policy. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our Platform. Please check our Platform periodically for updates.