April is the full first month of spring. Even though it can sometimes bring cold weather surprises (such as dropping below 45°F) here in West Chester, this is when the temperatures start their gradual climb toward the highs of July. And that means it’s time to turn your attention to your air conditioning system. Is it ready to handle the coming hot weather? The best way to be sure is to call a reliable HVAC company West Chester, PA and schedule air conditioning maintenance. In other words, call Signature HVAC!
Maintenance Is a Spring Necessity
Yes, air conditioning maintenance is an annual service. There’s nothing forcing you to do it, but the consequences of skipping it can be severe. Believe us, you don’t want to let this service slide. Below is a short list of what can go wrong with a cooling system when it doesn’t have professional maintenance tune-ups and inspections:
- Shortened system life: A central air conditioning system is a large investment, and you want your AC to last for as long as it can. This can be from 10 to 15 years… unless it misses maintenance, in which case its service life expectancy will drop, possibly by half. You don’t want to have to replace the system after only 5 to 8 years when it could’ve gone for twice that long!
- More repairs: The majority of repairs an AC may need during its service life are due to lack of maintenance. So if you want to prevent more than 50% of repairs—saving you money and time—all it takes is remembering an annual check-up and tune-up for the system.
- Unreliable performance: You don’t want to worry each time you turn on the AC to cool your house that it won’t work. Or that it will come on but then abruptly fail on you later. But these are risks you take when you let the air conditioner go without maintenance.
- Higher utility bills: An air conditioner will start to age rapidly when it’s left without maintenance, causing it to drain more energy to work. You’ll have higher and higher AC bills each year. Thanks to maintenance, you can expect the AC to lose only 5% efficiency over most of its service life.
- Voided warranty: You don’t want to lose the important consumer protections of the manufacturer’s warranty on your air conditioner. Skipping maintenance may end up invalidating that warranty.
Sign Up for the Comfort Club
Getting started with maintenance is as easy as calling us to sign up for the Comfort Club. This is our special maintenance program put together to make annual HVAC maintenance simple for our customers, as well as more rewarding.
When you’re a member, you’ll receive spring and fall maintenance (the AC and heater respectively) as well as other special benefits:
- Guaranteed appointment within 24 hours or we’ll waive the diagnostic fee
- 24/7 priority service
- 15% discount on repairs and diagnostic fees
- 15% discount on all indoor air quality products
- 2-year warranty on any repairs
Talk to us today to find out more, sign up, and schedule your spring AC tune-up.
Call Signature HVAC for the Signature Service You Can Trust. We offer great air conditioning maintenance for our customers.