About Signature Heating, Air Conditioning & Geothermal:
For many years, we have been the leading trusted provider of heating services and air conditioner services throughout West Chester, Media, and the surrounding area. In that time, we have developed a reputation for putting our customers above all else. It is our primary goal to ensure the comfort of customers and their families. Each of our HVAC technicians is among the best available in the Chester County, Montgomery County, and Delaware County region.
In order to attract the very best employees, we have to be the very best place to work. We provide our employees with competitive pay, great benefits, a positive work environment, regular training, and opportunities for career development.
We offer our team medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as a 401(k) plan with employer match, paid vacation, paid holidays and much more!
Sales Lead Coordinator - Full Time
This position coordinates with HVAC sales personnel, provide superb customer service, and maintain our outstanding reputation. This office position comes with a competitive wage of $18/hour plus performance bonuses.
- Excellent phone skills
- Strong technology skills
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
Lead HVAC Residential New Construction Installer - Full Time
$1,000 Signing Bonus! Our Lead Residential New Construction Installers earn $30.00-$40.00/hr, depending on experience.
- 5 years HVAC residential new construction experience
- Ability to run your own job
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and periodic drug tests
- Physical ability to lift 60+ lbs
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills
HVAC Service Technician - Full Time
$3,500 signing bonus! This position goes into our clients’ homes to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair their residential heating and cooling systems, as well as complete assigned preventative maintenance. We pay our HVAC Service Technicians a competitive salary of $30.00-$40.00/hr, depending on experience, plus commission.
- Residential HVAC Technician experience
- EPA Universal Certification
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass periodic drug tests
- NATE certification is preferred but not necessarily required
HVAC Installation Tech / Installer - Full Time
Save the day by installing quality residential HVAC systems for the good citizens of our community. This position offers a $1,000 sign-on bonus as well as $25.00 an hour.
- 5 years or more of residential HVAC experience
- Able to lift 60+ lbs and complete typical tasks associated with installing heating and cooling systems
- A valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- A clean driving record
- Able to pass a background check and drug test
HVAC Tech Apprentice
- Must Have Valid Driver’s License, Clean and verifiable driving record, and reliable transportation
- Positive Attitude, Integrity, and strong Work Ethic
- Must be able to pass drug and background screening