HVAC Maintenance Agreements in West Chester, PA
The climate here in West Chester and Media, PA demands a strong, effective, and above all reliable heating and cooling system in your home. And to make certain that your system gets all of the care and service it needs, consistent maintenance is absolutely vital. That’s why we offer our unique Comfort Club advantages! Members enjoy exclusive perks, and the service gives our team the opportunity to ensure you get the absolute perfect care to preserve your home comfort.
Signature HVAC has been a leader in HVAC solutions, services, and products for decades. Each member of our maintenance team is a fully-trained, seasoned professional, so you know you’ll always get the absolute best by working with Signature!
Want to learn more about the benefits of joining the Signature Comfort Club, or looking to gain the benefits of becoming a member? Contact us online today!JOIN NOW
Our Energy Savings Agreement Plan
Your home is your largest investment. That’s why we invite you to join our Comfort Club, and enjoy the benefits of our Energy Savings Agreement Plan (ESA). Our ESA is your best choice for savings, response, reliability, protection, care, and safety. It is designed to help you avoid costly repairs, replacement, loss of comfort, inconvenience, or loss of safety. This plan helps you to avoid costly repair or a true HVAC emergency by keeping your heating and cooling systems at peak performance for as long as possible.
For just $14 / month you get:
- Guaranteed appointment within 24hrs (or else the diagnostic fee is waived!)
- Priority service 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- (1) Spring AC system precision tune up (standard 1″ filter included)
- (1) Fall heating system precision tune up (standard 1″ filter included)
- 15% discount on all repairs and diagnostic fees
- 15% discount on all indoor air quality products
- 2 year warranty on any repairs made to the system
**Excludes Oil Systems
The Benefits of Signature HVAC’s Comfort Club
We at Signature HVAC understand that a successful HVAC system is more than just a machine that runs smoothly. When you join the Comfort Club, you gain a variety of benefits, including:
- Reduced heating and cooling costs. Consistent care and service ensures your system is clean and optimized, meaning it will use far less resources, whether gas or electric, to get the job done. That means guaranteed comfort at a lower price, thanks to your decreased energy bills.
- Far less need for repairs. A huge percentage of the repair services our experts provide come due to a lack of maintenance. Airflow complications, component failure and wear, and even electrical issues are all addressed and mitigated by maintenance, meaning you’re considerably less likely to experience a breakdown if you’re getting the maintenance your HVAC system needs. With the Comfort Club, you’ll never forget a maintenance appointment again!
- Less costly repairs. In the event that you do end up needing a repair service for your system, it’s much less likely to be a catastrophic or costly one if you’ve been getting maintenance regularly. This is because our maintenance team is trained to identify problems early, allowing us to address issues as they arise, rather than leaving them to become a much bigger problem.
- A longer-lived HVAC system. Well-maintained and routinely serviced systems outlive those that don’t get proper care by years. In many cases, they can even enjoy an extended lifespan that doubles that of a neglected system! Maintenance is the best way to protect your investment, helping you keep comfortable for affordable costs for far longer.
- Better air quality. Pennsylvania is plagued by dust and pollen, which can wind up in your HVAC system on a routine basis. Professional service clears your system of these, preventing it from blowing all of that particulate mess into your home’s circulated air. This service is particularly valuable as it will help to keep your family healthy, in addition to keeping your unit operating smoothly.
HVAC Maintenance Agreements for Homeowners in West Chester, PA
There’s no better way to ensure peace of mind than by signing up for Signature HVAC’s Comfort Club. With two tune-ups a year (one in the spring and one in the fall), you can rest easy knowing your HVAC systems will operate at peak efficiency no matter the temperatures outside.
Have questions about our Energy Savings Agreement Plan? Ready to sign on for professional heating and cooling maintenance? Contact us online today!