Tankless Water Heater Services in West Chester, PA
Tankless water heaters are becoming more popular because they generate hot water on demand. They don’t rely on large water tanks that store water and continuously use energy to heat the stored water.
These systems are so compact and energy-efficient that they’re quickly becoming the number one choice for homes and buildings.
Call 610-738-8310 for answers to your tankless water heater questions today.
General Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
Prevention and care go a long way in keeping your tankless water heater problem-free. These appliances are relatively low maintenance but still require checkups. Our customers should always have access to helpful information about their tankless water heater.
Here are some reasons why general maintenance is necessary:
- Hard water: If your home uses hard water, minerals will build up in your water heater, impeding its performance and causing damage.
- Normal wear and tear: Over time, parts and systems break down and need repairs or preventative care.
- Longevity: Proper maintenance will keep your water heater lasting as long as possible.
- Optimal performance: The better maintained your water heater is, the better and more consistent it will perform every day.
Water Heater Maintenance You Can Perform
Here are some helpful maintenance tips to keep your water heater functioning. By performing these steps yourself, you’ll make it easier for your professional plumber to diagnose or repair your water heater.
Here are three easy steps you can take to maintain your tankless water heater:
- Visual inspection: Look at your tankless water heater to make sure there are no signs of damage, rodent droppings, leaks, or cross-contamination in the area.
- Check the pressure valve: You should regularly look at the pressure valve on the outside of your tankless water heater. Refer to your owner’s manual for more details. When viewing the pressure valve, be sure the pressure never gets too high, otherwise, your pipes might burst. Consult a local professional plumber if you’re concerned about your water pressure and what it should be rated at.
- Cleaning the exterior: Keep your tankless water heater clean by occasionally wiping it down when dust or dirt builds up on the outside. This helps prevent unwanted foreign objects from entering your tankless water heater.
Other critical procedures need to be done to keep your tankless water heater in the best shape. It’s best to work with your local plumbing experts, who can perform more complex procedures that will maximize your water heater’s longevity and performance.
You Should Always Hire a Professional Plumber
You might be building a new home or replacing an existing water heater, and professional plumbers can help you complete your project with the most efficiency and ease. Having the assistance of trained professionals who repair and replace water heaters every day means you’ll never have to carry the burden alone.
Our experts will answer all your questions and get the job done for you while you go about your day. They’re also ready to handle any unforeseen issues related to your plumbing, and you won’t have to get your hands dirty.
Call 610-738-8310 for the best professional tankless water heater assistance today.
Signature HVAC Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
Signature HVAC is highly trained and certified in diagnosing any tankless water heater problems and performing advanced maintenance procedures such as:
- Maintenance preparation: Before performing advanced maintenance, our technicians turn off your water heater’s energy source and close all the water valves. This prevents unwanted water flow. Next, they disengage the port valve caps, attach hose lines to each valve, and open the port valves.
- Descale: A descaling solution is used to remove sediment buildup in your water heater so your water will keep flowing smoothly.
- System flush: We’ll drain your tankless water heater and flush everything out. This takes 45 minutes on average.
- Sanitize: Now that the water heater is empty, it’s the perfect time to clean and sanitize the interior and all inside elements.
- Restart: With all the previous steps completed, we’ll restart your tankless water heater, and it’ll perform at its best.
These procedures are complex, but we enjoy putting our best efforts forward so your home will always have access to clean hot water from your tankless water heater.
Choose Signature HVAC for All Your Tankless Water Heater Needs
Let us be your trusted local HVAC and plumbing service providers. We always put our communities first and work hard to keep residents happy and satisfied. Our five-star customer reviews are a testament to the work quality we provide.
We also have a tailored maintenance agreement to improve your home’s energy efficiency. If you join our Ease Comfort Program as a loyal customer, you’ll get numerous benefits for your peace of mind. Finally, all the brands we carry are the best in the industry.
Tankless Water Heater FAQs
How much money does a tankless water heater save?
This depends on the type of tankless water heater and what it runs on. You can expect to save anywhere from 5% to 70% off your current utility bill with a tank-style water heater.
What are some other benefits of a tankless water heater?
Its smaller size means it takes up less space in your home.