Geothermal HVAC Maintenance Agreements in King of Prussia, PA
Geothermal heat pumps offer unparalleled energy efficiency and comfort. Scheduling routine maintenance with a professional is the best way to make sure your system keeps operating at peak performance.
Streamline your system’s care by signing up for a Comfort Club maintenance plan from Signature HVAC. Members have access to unbeatable benefits with the peace of mind that their geothermal heat pump is in the most capable hands with our fully trained, trustworthy, NATE-certified professionals.
Our Energy Savings Agreement Plan
At Signature HVAC, we know your home comfort system is an integral part of your home, and any issues or breakdowns are more than a minor inconvenience. With our Comfort Club, you experience the benefits of our Energy Savings Agreement plan (ESA), which is designed to help you avoid expensive repairs, replacements, and breakdowns.
For just $14 per month, you’ll receive:
- Guaranteed appointments within 24 hours, or we’ll waive your diagnostic fee
- Priority service 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Spring AC precision tune-up with standard 1″ filter included
- Fall heating system precision tune-up with standard 1″ filter included
- 15% discount on all repairs and diagnostic fees
- 15% discount on all indoor air quality products
- Two-year warranty on any repairs made to the system
Benefits of Signature HVAC’s Comfort Club
Your geothermal heat pump can provide exceptional comfort for many years to come. With regular maintenance through our Comfort Club, you can experience great benefits, including:
- Reduced costs: Regular professional maintenance includes the cleaning and calibrating necessary to ensure your system operates effectively and efficiently. By making sure your system doesn’t have to work too hard to heat your home, you’ll use less energy to keep your house at the perfect temperature, resulting in lower electric bills.
- Improved reliability: Many costly repairs to geothermal heat pumps are due to a lack of maintenance. With routine maintenance from a trained professional, minor issues can be fixed before they become major problems and significantly reduce your risk of a breakdown.
- Less costly repairs: Disaster can strike when your heat pump has gone without maintenance for too long. During a tune-up, our technicians can catch problems before they escalate and save you the expense of major repairs.
- Extended life span: A well-maintained system will outlive those that don’t get regular tune-ups. By scheduling annual maintenance, you’ll protect your investment in your home’s comfort and potentially double your system’s life span.
- Improved air quality: During maintenance, our experts will clean your system of dust and pollen to ensure debris doesn’t circulate throughout your home.
Choose Signature HVAC
Get peace of mind that your geothermal heat pump is in excellent hands with the Comfort Club plan from Signature HVAC. We specialize in these high-efficiency alternatives to ensure you get the heating and cooling you need with unparalleled energy savings.
With 100% customer satisfaction and 24/7 emergency repair, it’s no wonder Signature HVAC is Pennsylvania’s premier HVAC company.