It’s important to schedule regular maintenance for the HVAC equipment in your house if you want reliable comfort around the year and bills that don’t start to shoot through the roof. The best maintenance comes from a trustworthy contractor with a great plan offering a consistent level of heating and air conditioner service. A contractor with the best technicians who will work hard to make sure your HVAC system gets the care it needs so your family gets the comfort it deserves.
Signature HVAC offers membership in our Comfort Club and its Energy Savings Agreement in West Chester, PA. The ESA delivers more than energy savings—it also improves equipment reliability, capacity, longevity, and safety. Call our offices today for more information about our Comfort Club and to enroll.
Join the Comfort Club for Signature Service You Can Trust!
The Comfort Club
Here is what you’ll get with Comfort Club membership:
- 1 spring precision AC system tune-up (standard 1" filter included)
- 1 fall precision heating system tune-up (standard 1" filter included)
- Guaranteed appointment within 24 hours… or else the diagnostic fee is waived!
- Priority service 24/7
- 15% discount on repairs and diagnostic fees
- 15% discount on all indoor air quality products
- 2-year warranty on any repairs
How the Regular Maintenance Rewards You
We’ve seen the value of our Comfort Club for customers. It makes an enormous difference that pays off in many ways:
- Lower heating and cooling costs: A clean and tuned-up piece of equipment will run at higher energy efficiency than one that’s dirty and rundown. No matter the type of heater or AC you have, you can expect lower operating bills when it has routine maintenance.
- Fewer repairs: Catching problems early and lowering the strain on an HVAC system can eliminate up to 85% of future repairs. The few repairs it may need will also cost less, because our technicians will catch them before they become bigger problems.
- Longer system life: Maintenance can double the life-expectancy of an HVAC system compared to one that’s never maintained. You’ll enjoy a bigger return on your initial investment in your heating and cooling.
- Improved air quality: Too much dust and pollen caught inside your HVAC system will circulate around the house. But part of maintenance is cleaning the system, so you’ll enjoy healthier air.
You’ll have all your worries for home heating and cooling taken care of thanks to our Comfort Club. If you have any questions, call Signature HVAC and we’ll answer them and help you sign up for your first maintenance appointment.
We Work With Many Brands / Manufacturers:
- American Standard
- Climate Master